3 – 7 Malmö, Sweden.
Come join 190 church/mission leaders and refugee workers across Europe to be encouraged, share resources, best practices and practical ideas for ministering to refugees. Plenary Sessions will be translated into several languages. A variety of practical workshops and excursions on key issues will be offered.
This year the roundtable theme will be “Removing Barriers, Embracing Strangers”
The RHP roundtable is a wonderful opportuniuty for followers of Jesus across Europe engaged in supporting and reaching out to refugees and asylum seekers to come together.
Meet our Plenary Speaker for RHP Roundtable in Sarajevo
He is the author and editor of a number of books, but as our plenary speaker, he will be focusing on the issue: “Transforming Humanitarianism into Philanthropia.” In our time together, we will be exploring the following questions: Is there a difference between ‘welcoming the stranger’ and ‘embracing the stranger’? How is the Christian response of welcoming strangers different than a secular or state agency? What is the difference between humanitarianism and the Christian idea of philanthropia?
During the roundtable
During the roundtable attendees will be able to:
- Take part in various workshops with practical application to their ministry
- Hear encouraging stories and inspirational challenges from around the continent
- Meet and connect with other attendees in the rooftop cafe
- Discover and share useful resources in the resource area
- Explore the beautiful and historic city of Sarajevo, and learn about the impact of the 1992-1995 war on the people, many of whom were refugees themselves.
- Relax and make use of the wonderful spa and leisure facilities offered by the Hills Hotel at no extra cost for those staying at the hotel
- Early Bird Single Registration (before 31. Oct) – 75 euros
- Early Bird Couple Registration – 100 euros
- Regular Single Registration – 95 euros
- Regular Couple Registration – 120 euros
- Local Resident Registration – 25 euros
Hotel Registration and cost
- Single Room – 80 euros / night
- Double Room – 120 euros / night
- Triple Room – 150 euros / night
All rooms need to be reserved directly with Hotel HIlls through their form provided by the RHP. The hotel cost is separate from the RHP fee and can only be paid directly to the hotel. The rates include full board and free use of the hotel wellness facilities. If you would like to request a particular roommate, please include this name directly in your email (or on the form) when you send your registration form to the hotel. Note that the deadline for room reservations is 4 December.
Click the link below to access the hotel registration form.
Read more about our latest conferencesHello!
The Netherlands Summary – 2018 RHP Europe Roundtable Christians working together to address the European refugee crisis More than 140 delegates of about 50 organisations met in the Netherlands. Training and resources were offered in specific workshops. Report writen...
Budapest, Hungary Summary – 2017 RHP Europe Roundtable About 160 participants from 28 countries met in Hungary for practical training, resources and networking. It has been the most attended Refugee Highway Partnership Roundtable so far. Author: Rhonda Egging -...
Catania Sicily Summary – 2016 RHP Europe Roundtable Eighty-six participants from nineteen countries gathered in Catania Sicily, Italy on 8-11 February 2016. More than half of the participants were coming to an RHP roundtable for the first time! This year’s roundtable...
Malaga, Spain Summary – 2015 RHP Europe Roundtable Fifty participants from ten European countries and the USA gathered in Malaga, Spain, February 2-5, 2015 for the annual regional RHP roundtable in Europe. The theme this year was “Welcoming the Stranger”, which we...
Berlin, Germany Summary - 2014 RHP Roundtable Set in the heart of the city of Berlin, 58 participants from 13 EU countries and one representative from Brazil met together for the 2014 RHP European roundtable centering on the theme “Important Resources for Building...
Malta Summary – 2013 RHP Europe Roundtable On January 22-26, 18 participants from 11 EU countries gathered again in Malta for the annual RHP Round Table. Besides the representatives from various churches and a number of organizations, there were also several former as...